Global geopolitical dynamics have a consistent impact on financial markets. Directors and executives operate in markets that underpin supply chains, financing, capital markets and M&A among other critical areas.
Our experts will discuss:
- Market-moving risks that companies should keep on their radar
- Considerations for allocation of capital focused on long-term growth
- Key areas driving today’s most significant risks (i.e., international conflicts, cybersecurity, terrorism)
- Communication strategies with stakeholders to position for enhanced opportunities
Lead Independent Director, Histogen, Inc.; Chairman, Phoenix Molecular Designs; Independent Director, Paracrine Inc.; Director, California Life Sciences; Chair of Capital Development and Board of Governors BIOCOM California; Managing General Partner, Equitos Venture Partners LLC
Vice President, Investor Relations, NuVasive, Inc.
Senior Managing Director, Equity, Derivatives, and Quantitative Strategy Team, Evercore ISI
- Date: 06/14/2022
- Time: Networking & Lunch from 1:00-2:00 pm, Program from 2:00 to 3:00 pm
- Cost: NIRI San Diego Members are free with code “member” at checkout, Non-Members are $50
- Location: Hyatt Regency La Jolla, 3777 La Jolla Village Drive, San Diego, CA 92122